Most visit arrangements are flexible and are in keeping our relaxed shared private home situation. We are happy to help out where we can to make your stay easy and enjoyable.
The things we are firm about are:
- All visits require advanced approved booking, including one night payment as a minimum deposit. Full payment on arrival.
- People are normally expected to be clothes free unless the situation or weather conditions determine otherwise.
- People are required to behave in a socially appropriate manner and respect other people and their property. Failure to do so will result in you being told to leave the homestay immediately.
- Guests cannot directly invite other people to visit the residence. All visiting people are agreed to by the residence owners only.
- Check in/out is arranged directly with guests to their needs, otherwise approximately check in 2.00 pm/check out 11.00 am.
- The homestay is an adults only environment.
- Minimum payment deposits are non refundable, but may be considered for transfer to another visit.
- If a confirmed booking is cancelled, a minimum deposit of one night’s accommodation is retained. All other payments are returned.
- Pets are not accepted within the private residence.
- Although all care is taken no responsibility is accepted and as such all guests have their own duty of care. Our insurance doesn’t cover any of the personal items or equipment you bring to Inspired. Please ensure that your property is covered adequately by your own personal insurance.